2020 Lake Placid Training Camp
25 - 28 June 2020
Our Lake Placid Camp is the ultimate opportunity to test your long course race readiness. The combination of education and workouts on the iconic Ironman Lake Placid Course will leave you feeling prepared and ready for race day! Whether you’re racing Placid or another Ironman, this camp is for you; it is 4 days, filled with shared knowledge and training with experienced coaches and passionate athletes.
Join us June 25 – 28, 2020!
What is included:
- 3 nights Lodging
- Catered team dinner on Friday night
- Friday night lecture with a long-course oriented race focus
- Fully supported training rides and runs
- Open water swim skills clinic and supported open water swim
- Coveted special edition camp t-shirt
- BPC Swim Cap
- Optional Whiteface Hill Climb
- Scheduled time in small groups with a dedicated BPC coach to address your questions or interests
- 3:00pm Shake out ride/run
- 6:00pm Optional dinner out at a location TBD (cost not included)
- 9:30am Open water swim clinic
- 11:30am Educational seminar/lunch (TBD)
- 2:00pm Long run
- 6:00pm Dinner/long course race execution seminar
- 8:00am Bike LP Ironman course (marked route, coach supported) Early afternoon Run (off the bike)
- 4:30-5:30pm Small Group sessions with BPC coaches
- 6:30pm Dinner and Social at Smoke Signals in downtown Lake Placid (cost not included)
- 7:00am Open water supported swim
- 10:00am Pack/Check out of Condos… Goodbyes!
- 12:00pm Optional Whiteface Hill Climb
The cost of the camp will be $875, based on double occupancy or $995 for single occupnacy. We will also be giving away some great prizes! We will be staying at the Pine Hill Condo Complex*. You will need a current USA Triathlon membership number or will have to purchase a one day USAT license through us at the camp to participate.
Register soon, as this camp will fill up quickly!
BPC reserves the right to modify the camp due to safety considerations, unforeseen weather challenges, lodging restrictions, etc.
Up to 90 days -100% refundable
90-60 days – 50% refundable
We are unable to offer refunds within the final 60 days of camp.